LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
At Boating & RV, we are delighted to provide all our online and in-store customers with our Low Price Guarantee.
If you find a cheaper published price from any Australian competitor for a product we stock, we will match or better it. No questions asked!
Please note, this excludes old or run out stock, distress sales and online auction houses. This guarantee is limited to our cost price. We will not sell for less than our cost price.
For more details, give us a call on (07) 3823 5055 or send us an email using our online contact form.
Although not obligated to do so, at Boating & RV we appreciate that you may have second thoughts about your purchases and will give a ‘Change of Mind’ refund if goods* are returned within 7 days (14 days for mail order and internet customers). For ‘Change of Mind’ purchases, goods can only be accepted back for refund or exchange in “as sold” condition including undamaged original packaging, complete instruction books, manuals, accessories, etc. If freight expenses of any type have been incurred, these are not refundable. Your Sales Docket or Packing Slip must accompany all returns. *Note: ‘Change of Mind’ refunds do not apply to purchase of flares, books, light globes, batteries, aerosols, chemicals, paints, headphones, some tools, non-Multimeter test equipment, products which are subject to health regulations including portable toilets, and items purchased by the metre such as wire, rope and carpet.
Boating & RV warranty period is 3 months from date of purchase, or such longer period as stated on products by the individual supplier. Many products carry one year, two year, five year, or lifetime warranty or may qualify for over-the-counter replacement. These items are identified in the catalogue and website. If any defect in materials or workmanship in product sold by Boating & RV is identified and notified to us within the warranty period then we will, at our discretion repair or replace the product. Boating & RV does not accept any liability beyond this for consequential loss. Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control, including (but not limited to) defective installation, maintenance, or repair; alterations or modifications of the product in a manner not recommended by the manufacturer; or any neglect, misuse or excessive use. The original Sales Docket or cash receipt must accompany warranty claims to provide starting date of the warranty period. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
FREIGHT CHARGES RELATING TO WARRANTY ITEMS
Warranty repairs or replacements of goods is free of charge however freight charges to and from the service department is required to be paid by the customer.
For Internet Purchases special conditions apply:
- Goods - Aerosols and flammable items cannot be sent by post.
- Payment - via Paypal, direct deposit or credit card (*MasterCard, Visa, American Express *Credit card surcharges may apply.)
- Minimum Order Value - Internet purchases have a minimum order value of $10.
- Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service.
- Missing or Damaged Goods - We’ve found road and air transportation equally as reliable. However it must be emphasised that our responsibility for the goods ceases when the goods are handed over to the nominated carrier. Risk on the goods passes to you when the goods leave our warehouse. All claims for missing and damaged goods in transit must be lodged with the carrier or local Post Office.
- All products listed are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Shipping Insurance is offered on all orders at checkout. By accepting this insurance, you will be covered for any items lost or damaged during transit only. Theft after proof of delivery will not be covered. For lost items, confirmation from the courier must be received before a replacement or refund will be issued.
Insurance is mandatory on a limited number of items such as Toilets and some seats due to the nature of the item.
We are proud of our standing with our Customers and are keen to get any feedback, good or bad, to improve our service, products, stores - in fact any aspect of our business. So please, do not hesitate to contact us.
Boating & RV endeavours to protect your privacy by:
- Only collecting information from those we deal with which is necessary for our business to adequately service our customers.
- Except where the law says otherwise, the external organisations having access to this information are approved mailing houses that mail our marketing material to our customers or credit card/credit reference companies for finance approval.
- We do not use any personal information we have collected for any other purposes without seeking the individual’s permission.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is accurate and complete at all times.
- Individuals are able to remain anonymous when entering a transaction, by paying cash; they do not have to disclose personal information.
- We will hold the information indefinitely so future marketing material can be sent to the individual. If you do not wish to receive this material in the future, please email email@example.com to have your details removed.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to any organisation individual who has not given a commitment to deal with such information in a way, which is consistent with the National Privacy Principles and will be disclosed only in accordance with those Principles.
- All information is securely held by the organisation to prevent tampering, interference by outside sources or unauthorised use by employees or agents of the organisation.
- Individuals can access the information that our organisation holds on them in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
- If an individual believes the information we hold on them is not accurate they have the right to apply to the organisation to have that information corrected.
- A Privacy Officer has been appointed to assist all individuals with requests for access to information or concerns about the handling of their information. That person may be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may forward such requests in writing to Boating & RV Pty Ltd Unit 14/172 Redland Bay Rd Capalaba QLD 4157
All possible care has been taken in the preparation of our website. However, specification and particulars in relation to the products referred to in the website are subject to change without prior notice. Some photographs contain samples which are representative only. Stocked item may vary in colour and look. Boating & RV will not be held liable for any errors or omissions.